Nascida e criada em Portugal. Já morei na Polónia, no Brasil, na República Checa e agora é a Suécia que me acolhe.
O meu blogue, tal como o meu cérebro, é uma mistura de línguas. Bem vindos!

Born and raised Portuguese. I have lived in Poland, Brazil, Czech Republic and now I'm in the beautiful Sweden.
My blog, just like my brain, is a blend of languages. Welcome!

terça-feira, 20 de outubro de 2015

You got to love Sweden #3

Some daily care centers in Goteborg, in Sweden, have been trying out a 6h working-days (not reducing the salaries). The reason behind is that employees get less tired and become more efficient, ending up doing their job better.
It's only temporary and next year they will go back to the regular 8h/day, but you still have to love them for trying!
Toyota in Sweden has implemented shorter shifts, of 6h each, 13 years ago and they claim it has been beneficial for both the employers and employees. Sounds good to me!
Read all about it here.


Alguns centros de dia em Goteborg, na Suécia, estão a experimentar horários de trabalho de 6h por dia, sem redução de salário. A razão por detrás desta medida é que os empregados ficam menos cansados, logo mais eficientes, acabando por fazerem melhor o seu trabalho. É uma medida temporário e no próximo ano vão voltar às 8h/dia, no entanto temos que os louvar por pelo menos tentarem!
A Toyota sueca já implementou esta medida há 13 anos e dizem que estão muito satisfeitos com os resultados, tanto os empregados como os empregadores. A mim parece-me muito bem!
Podem ler os detalhes aqui

2 comentários:

  1. Workers at Day care centers certainly have a very stressful job, if they could work 6h would be great! Hope the experiment works out for them.
    I actually work part-time in a Medical clinic, 6h a day as well, but when I need to work longer hours due to a colleague being on leave/sick, etc I also find it exhausting as well.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. It's a great idea to have shorter working days, especially in health or care related jobs. I would still like to try something like that, but it's probably not as important in my job.

      Eliminar

Adorava saber das vossas voltas. Escrevam!
I would love to hear more about you. Feel free to comment!