Nascida e criada em Portugal. Já morei na Polónia, no Brasil, na República Checa e agora é a Suécia que me acolhe.
O meu blogue, tal como o meu cérebro, é uma mistura de línguas. Bem vindos!

Born and raised Portuguese. I have lived in Poland, Brazil, Czech Republic and now I'm in the beautiful Sweden.
My blog, just like my brain, is a blend of languages. Welcome!

quinta-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2016

Karma, irony or bureaucracy? #2

Today I got a bill on my email from the gas company in Prague, referring to the period of 14 to 31 January 2016 (I left Prague on December 18th). After opening the invoice attached I saw that it had my name and my current address in Sweden!

1- If they acknowledge that I am in Sweden, they should at least suspect that I'm not there spending gas.

2- The company calculated my FINAL bill a couple of weeks ago. Then, they asked me for my current address so they could send me some FINAL invoice, which by the way they never did.

3- Did I mentioned they called it FINAL bill? And that they knew I didn't live there anymore?

Now, I'm going to the post office and I will mail some common sense to Czech Republic, because after today and what I described in this other post, I know they must have a big demand for it over there.

Me? I'm still laughing...


Hoje recebi no meu email uma conta da companhia de gas Checa, do periodo de 14 a 31 de Janeiro de 2016 (saí de Praga dia 18 de Dezembro). Quando abri a fatura em anexo vi que não só tinha o meu nome como também tinha a minha morada aqui da Suécia!

1- Se eles sabem que estou na Suécia deveriam pelo menos suspeitar que não estou lá em Praga a gastar gas. 

2- A empresa calculou a minha conta FINAL há umas semanas atrás. Foi nessa altura que me pediram a minha morada daqui, para me poderem enviar a fatura FINAL. O que, já agora, nunca aconteceu.

3- Eu disse-vos que eles lhe chamaram conta FINAL? E que eles sabem que eu já não moro lá?

Agora vou ali aos correios enviar um pacote de bom senso para a República Checa, porque depois disto hoje e do que descrevi neste post há uns dias, sei que devem estar a precisar e bastante por lá. 

Eu? Continuo a rir-me...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Adorava saber das vossas voltas. Escrevam!
I would love to hear more about you. Feel free to comment!