Nascida e criada em Portugal. Já morei na Polónia, no Brasil, na República Checa e agora é a Suécia que me acolhe.
O meu blogue, tal como o meu cérebro, é uma mistura de línguas. Bem vindos!

Born and raised Portuguese. I have lived in Poland, Brazil, Czech Republic and now I'm in the beautiful Sweden.
My blog, just like my brain, is a blend of languages. Welcome!

domingo, 20 de março de 2016

Goteborg's Seeding race

Today, me and the usual gang ran a 10 Km race. This was a seeding race for the Goteborg's half marathon, which means that we will be placed in start groups according to the times we got today. Before the race, the boys were not feeling confident because their training hasn't been as good as they would want it to. They also mentioned that I was the one well trained, therefore I should give it all and get a good time. I did. I don't know if I gave it all but I gave a lot and I got to the goal really tired. In the end, we all made it in way better times than expected. Especially the boys, who were not that badly trained after all. OK, I also beat my 10k time in about 2 minutes, and that's pretty cool. I came 110th in a total of 656 women, which I think is really good, since there's a lot of good runners in Sweden. 

Hoje, eu e o gangue do costume, fizemos uma corrida de 10 Km. Os tempos conseguidos nesta corrida serão usados na Meia Maratona de Gotemburgo para sermos distribuídos no grupo certo à partida. Antes da corrida os rapazes não estavam super confiantes porque o treino deles não tinha sido tão bom quanto o que eles queriam. Disseram-me que eu era a única que tinha treinado decentemente e por isso eu deveria dar tudo nesta corrida para conseguir um bom tempo. Segui o conselho. Não sei se dei tudo, mas dei muito e cheguei à meta mesmo muito cansada. No final percebemos que tínhamos todos feito tempos muito melhores que os esperados. Especialmente os rapazes, que afinal não estavam assim tão mal treinados. OK, eu também bati o meu record de 10k em 2 minutos, o que é óptimo. Fiquei em 110º lugar entre 656 mulheres, o que eu acho muito bom, porque na Suécia há muitas corredoras boas.

 Us before the race.

Goteborg, 10 Km, 46m46s

I also got to wear my new training clothes provided by my club in Portugal, CDC Pinheiro. I have running leggings with Portugal written along the leg and a jacket to stay warm before and after the race, apart from the usual yellow top.

Na corrida de hoje também estreei o meu novo equipamento que o meu clube, o CDC Pinheiro, me deu: as leggings de correr com Portugal escrito pela perna abaixo e um casaco para me manter quente antes e depois da corrida. Além do top amarelo habitual, claro.

3 comentários:

Adorava saber das vossas voltas. Escrevam!
I would love to hear more about you. Feel free to comment!