Nascida e criada em Portugal. Já morei na Polónia, no Brasil, na República Checa e agora é a Suécia que me acolhe.
O meu blogue, tal como o meu cérebro, é uma mistura de línguas. Bem vindos!

Born and raised Portuguese. I have lived in Poland, Brazil, Czech Republic and now I'm in the beautiful Sweden.
My blog, just like my brain, is a blend of languages. Welcome!

quarta-feira, 6 de abril de 2016

Botanic garden in Göteborg

Spring is popping a little bit everywhere. In Sweden is still shy and not visible everyday, but there has been some nice sunny days. On one of them we went for a walk in the botanic gardens. There's still not too many flowers but the gardens are beautiful during all seasons anyway. Here are some pictures we took then.

A Primavera está a chegar aos poucos. Na Suécia ainda é uma Primavera tímida que não se mostra todos os dias, mas temos tido alguns dias de sol muito bonitos. Num deles fomos passear ao jardim botânico. inda não havia muitas flores, mas é sítio agradável e bonito durante todas as estações do ano. Aqui ficam algumas fotos que tiramos. 















 I love the first Spring days!
Adoro os primeiros dias de Primavera!

4 comentários:

  1. It is so beautiful! I especially love those blue irises! The sky was just gorgeous too!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. The sky was perfect! I'm glad you know the name of the flowers, I never remember these names in English...

      Eliminar

Adorava saber das vossas voltas. Escrevam!
I would love to hear more about you. Feel free to comment!