Nascida e criada em Portugal. Já morei na Polónia, no Brasil, na República Checa e agora é a Suécia que me acolhe.
O meu blogue, tal como o meu cérebro, é uma mistura de línguas. Bem vindos!

Born and raised Portuguese. I have lived in Poland, Brazil, Czech Republic and now I'm in the beautiful Sweden.
My blog, just like my brain, is a blend of languages. Welcome!

sábado, 10 de fevereiro de 2018

Winter Olympics 2018



The Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea, started yesterday and I have already turned into the usual couch potato. At least now during the weekend, because unfortunately due to the time difference a lot will happen during working hours.

I didn't really care much about the Winter Olympics until I met Johan, which is excusable since Portugal is not really big on winter sports. Now that I live in Sweden it's a whole different story and the olympics have been the theme of coffee room conversations for a few weeks. To help Newbies in Sweden get into the right mood I wrote an article to the Newbie Guide to Sweden about the Winter Olympics and the Swedish top athletes. Those where the hope for medals rely on.

One of them is of course my favourite skier, Charlotte Kalla. She is so fast that I didn't even had the time to write this post before she got her first gold medal! That's right, Kalla won this morning the first medal to Sweden in Skiathlon. Yay!

You can read the full article I wrote here. I'll be cheering for these and many other athletes.

May the Olympic spirit inspire you! 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Adorava saber das vossas voltas. Escrevam!
I would love to hear more about you. Feel free to comment!