Nascida e criada em Portugal. Já morei na Polónia, no Brasil, na República Checa e agora é a Suécia que me acolhe.
O meu blogue, tal como o meu cérebro, é uma mistura de línguas. Bem vindos!

Born and raised Portuguese. I have lived in Poland, Brazil, Czech Republic and now I'm in the beautiful Sweden.
My blog, just like my brain, is a blend of languages. Welcome!

sexta-feira, 17 de dezembro de 2021

Advent posting - Day 17 - Do something new

When was the last time you did something new?

What did you do?

Growing peppers was a new thing during the summer

Doing something new now and then, challenges you out of your comfort zone and keeps life fun and interesting, so I'm a big fan of the concept. 

Last summer, I won a multisport watch because, among all participants in a contest, my something new was chosen as the most creative. We were asked to innovate in our training that day, and I filmed a video of me jumping on newly found forest hurdles - that's what I say when jumping over fallen trees on the trails. 

New trails

Exploring new places is a new thing I often do. It can be traveling, a new city or country, but it can just as well be a new trail outside my door.

Another way to keep it fun for me is to try new recipes and cuisines. And that's exactly what will happen as soon as I get to the kitchen today. I'll make chocolate chip cookies because it's something I've never done before (I don't really know why?!) and it sounds perfect for a cozy end of the week on the sofa with a cup of tea.

 

A new cake recipe for my sister's birthday. We were in different countries then and we each made this cake over zoom. Definitely, a new way of baking as well!


How about you? Have you done something new recently?


Tea behind the window: Tropical Lemongrass

Oreo behind the window: chocolate bar with oreo

Running: 55 minutes (window 11)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Adorava saber das vossas voltas. Escrevam!
I would love to hear more about you. Feel free to comment!