Nascida e criada em Portugal. Já morei na Polónia, no Brasil, na República Checa e agora é a Suécia que me acolhe.
O meu blogue, tal como o meu cérebro, é uma mistura de línguas. Bem vindos!

Born and raised Portuguese. I have lived in Poland, Brazil, Czech Republic and now I'm in the beautiful Sweden.
My blog, just like my brain, is a blend of languages. Welcome!

domingo, 23 de fevereiro de 2014

Corrida de São Valentim - Saint Valentine's run


No Domingo passado fui correr a terceira corrida da série de Inverno, a corrida de São Valentim. A ideia original era fazer uma corrida em pares mistos e premiar os melhores casais. Como havia muita gente sem par decidiram premiar os atletas individuais e apenas o casal mais rápido. Terminei a corrida em 3º lugar no feminino 10K, e como casal eu e o J. ficamos em 2º lugar. O que me deixou mais feliz foi mesmo o facto de eu ter melhorado o meu tempo em 1m10s, desde a primeira corrida. O que sempre gostei nesta série foram os prémios, por serem engraçados e sempre úteis. Desta vez ganhei um pacote de massa em forma de corações!

Last Sunday I ran the last races of the Winter series. It was the race of Saint Valentin and the idea was to run in pairs, to see who were the fastest couples. However, as there were too many people without any pair, the organisers decided to award individually, and to award only the first couple to cross the goal. I got 3rd place, in the female 10K race, and as a couple me and J. got second place. What made me the most happy was the fact that I improved my time by 1m10s, since the first time I ran this course. What I always enjoyed in this series was the prizes, because they are usually funny and useful. This time I got a bag of pasta shaped as hearts! Perfect for later celebration of Valentin's day!

No final ainda festejamos o encerramento da série de Inverno com 2 bolos giríssimos que repuseram muito bem as energias perdidas. E eram os dois uma delicia!

After all the awards we celebrated the closing of the Winter series with 2 wonderful cakes that were perfect to give us our energy back. They were both delicious!



Mal posso esperar pela próxima serie de corridas!

I can't wait for the next series of races!

5 comentários:

  1. Congratulations on placing 3rd and 2nd. I've never placed in any of my races. I am slow and I know I will probably never place....I just enjoy being out there.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Congratulations on the 2nd and 3rd place, well done!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you Sami and LaLa Lane! Truth is, I'm not that fast, but there's not so many people in this race. Most women run only 5K, and we were only about 10 women running 10K.
    What I enjoy the most is the atmosphere, and the spirit.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I don't know what the cakes say, but I'm guessing they note how impressively amazing you are! Hope you enjoyed every well-deserved bite.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Nancy, I did enjoy the well deserved bite. About the text cakes... let's say so...

    ResponderEliminar

Adorava saber das vossas voltas. Escrevam!
I would love to hear more about you. Feel free to comment!