Nascida e criada em Portugal. Já morei na Polónia, no Brasil, na República Checa e agora é a Suécia que me acolhe.
O meu blogue, tal como o meu cérebro, é uma mistura de línguas. Bem vindos!

Born and raised Portuguese. I have lived in Poland, Brazil, Czech Republic and now I'm in the beautiful Sweden.
My blog, just like my brain, is a blend of languages. Welcome!

domingo, 27 de julho de 2014

Russia 2018

Tristes porque o mundial de futebol já acabou? Não se preocupem, o próximo já está a ser preparado e eu até sei onde. Num dos nossos passeios ao final do dia passamos pelo edifício da organização russa do mundial de futebol de 2018. Esta foto foi tirada no dia antes da final do mundial deste ano. Aposto de daqui a 4 anos vai estar tão cheia de gente que mal se vai ver. 

 Russia 2018


Sad because the world cup in football is over? Don't worry, the next one is already being planned, and I know where. In one of our walks at the end of the end we found the building of the local organising committee of the next world cup. This picture was taken the day before the final of this year's world cup. I bet in 4 years this place will be so crowded you won't even be able to read what's there.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Adorava saber das vossas voltas. Escrevam!
I would love to hear more about you. Feel free to comment!