Nascida e criada em Portugal. Já morei na Polónia, no Brasil, na República Checa e agora é a Suécia que me acolhe.
O meu blogue, tal como o meu cérebro, é uma mistura de línguas. Bem vindos!

Born and raised Portuguese. I have lived in Poland, Brazil, Czech Republic and now I'm in the beautiful Sweden.
My blog, just like my brain, is a blend of languages. Welcome!

terça-feira, 3 de fevereiro de 2015

Prague (again!)


Não me canso de Praga e cada vez que tenho visitas vou toda contente mostrar-lhes a cidade. De todos os lugares onde já morei Praga é provavelmente o meu sitio preferido. Juntamente com Évora, em Portugal. Um empate para as duas em primeiro lugar. Aqui deixo mais umas fotos, que tiramos num dos passeios nos jardins perto do castelo e no parque Letná.

I can't get enough of Prague and every time we have visitors I happily show them around. Among all the places I have lived Prague is probably my favourite. Together with Évora in Portugal. A very even first place for both. I leave you with some more photos of a day we went to the gardens and Letná park, near the castle of Prague. 

 Metronome




O castelo a espreitar do outro lado da janela / the castle is peaking through the window frame

 Praga colorida e solarenga / Colourful sunny Prague 


Para terminar o dia em grande nada melhor que um docinho comido numa esplanada a bebericar chá frio.

Nothing like finishing off with a tasty dessert, sitting outdoors and drinking some homemade ice tea. 

5 comentários:

  1. My favorite photo is the one you titled 'Colourful Sunny Prague' it's beautiful and would make a wonderful poster.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That dessert looks delicious. I have only visited Prague once but what joy. Your photos remind me that I must return soon, so thank you for sharing.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh beautiful Prague!One day I hope to come back!AriadnefromGreece!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Prague does leave you with the feeling "I have to come back some day". I am really happy to live here and I will miss it a lot if/when I move out.

    ResponderEliminar

Adorava saber das vossas voltas. Escrevam!
I would love to hear more about you. Feel free to comment!