Nascida e criada em Portugal. Já morei na Polónia, no Brasil, na República Checa e agora é a Suécia que me acolhe.
O meu blogue, tal como o meu cérebro, é uma mistura de línguas. Bem vindos!

Born and raised Portuguese. I have lived in Poland, Brazil, Czech Republic and now I'm in the beautiful Sweden.
My blog, just like my brain, is a blend of languages. Welcome!

quinta-feira, 21 de janeiro de 2016

Hello from the other side

Este é o meu primeiro post escrito da lindíssima Suécia! Moro aqui há 3 semanas. Por enquanto, não tenho quaisquer razões de queixa, mas também não sei bem se já comecei de facto a viver aqui. A primeira semana (ou talvez mais) foi um caos, como de costume quando se faz uma mudança. Pintámos paredes, fomos ao Ikea umas quantas vezes, montámos coisas, desencaixotamos outras coisas e passamos por aquelas típicas situações do "viste o meu pente em alguma caixa? Há 3 dias que não me penteio" e "não sei dos pratos vamos ter que comer o esparguete numa taça". Hoje já está mais ou menos tudo arrumado e já sinto que moro aqui. O Inverno tem sido generoso comigo. Quando há muito frio faz um sol lindo e um céu azul maravilhoso e nos dias em que esteve menos frio nevou e a paisagem ficou ainda mais bonita. Ainda não houve um dia que não me apetecesse sair de casa (eu sei que vão chegar, porque parece que também chove muito). 

Tenho muitas coisas para escrever. Para variar tenho relatos de viagens em atraso, a bucket list de Praga para completar e tenho coisas novas para mostrar deste meu novo país. Como sempre, vou escrevendo aos poucos...


Göteborg, January 2016

This is my first post written from beautiful Sweden! I have been living here for three weeks now. So far so good, but I'm still not sure if I have started fully living here yet. The first week (or longer) was chaos, as usual when you move away. We painted walls, went to Ikea a gazillion times, built stuff, unboxed things and went through all those already expected situations like "have you seen my comb in any box? I haven't comb my hair in three days" or "I can't find the plates, let's eat spaghetti in a bowl". Now, everything is more or less settled and I'm starting to feel that I actually do live here. The winter has been generous with me. The cold days have also had a beautiful sunshine and a wonderful blue sky, and the not so cold days have brought me snow and made the landscape even more beautiful. There hasn't been one day that I felt like not going out. I know they will come, because I heard it rains a lot here, but so far it has been a great winter. 

I have a lot to write about here. As always, I'm have a lot of trips waiting to make it to a post, I want to complete my bucket list from Prague and I want to show you new things from my new country. I will slowly get there, but slowly...

6 comentários:

  1. Hi Sara, I have enjoyed catching up with you and your travels to the different countries. I have learned so much. We have snow here in the middle of the United States and it is cold. I will be looking forward to learn more about Sweden. Take Care. Hugs and Prayers from Your Missouri Friend Shirley

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Thank you Shirley! I hope you are enjoying the snow there as much as I am here. Take care!

      Eliminar
  2. That picture is stunning! The house located in the center of the photo is exactly as I would picture houses in Sweden, with bold colors and roofs covered with snow! Wow!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Hi Lynn! I agree that the picture does reflect how people imagine Sweden. Apparently it is not that common to find this much snow in Goteborg, since it is still quite south of the country, but I was lucky to observe the city like this as soon as I came!

      Eliminar
  3. Best of luck in your new homeland Sara, hope you keep on enjoying living there.
    The snow pictures are always beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Thanks Sami! True, it is very difficult to take a bad picture when it all looks like that.

      Eliminar

Adorava saber das vossas voltas. Escrevam!
I would love to hear more about you. Feel free to comment!