Nascida e criada em Portugal. Já morei na Polónia, no Brasil, na República Checa e agora é a Suécia que me acolhe.
O meu blogue, tal como o meu cérebro, é uma mistura de línguas. Bem vindos!

Born and raised Portuguese. I have lived in Poland, Brazil, Czech Republic and now I'm in the beautiful Sweden.
My blog, just like my brain, is a blend of languages. Welcome!

quinta-feira, 14 de julho de 2016

Back to being myself

Yesterday, we had a school outing. We went to the park, played games and danced. Each person was supposed to show a dance. We went from salsa, through rumba, bugg, arabic dances, samba (the one I showed) and others. It was so good. I danced like no one was watching me and we all did it for over 2h. 
Yesterday, I realised I have not been myself in years. It was time to go back. It felt good to go back! I think I am slowly putting all the ghosts from the past behind my back. It was more than time for that!
I'm happy.

Ontem tivemos uma saída com a escola. Fomos até ao parque onde jogamos jogos e dançámos. Cada pessoa tinha que mostrar uma dança diferente. Houve desde salsa, a rumba, bugg, danças árabes, samba (a que eu mostrei), entre outras. Foi tão bom. Dancei como se ninguém me estive a ver e dançamos por mais de 2h. 
Ontem percebi que há anos que não era eu mesma. Já era tempo de voltar. Soube-me bem voltar! Acho que aos poucos começo a pôr os fantasmas do passado atrás das costas. Já não era sem tempo!
Estou feliz.

2 comentários:

  1. I think dance is good for the soul, we really can feel the stress ebbing away as we dance. Must have been a fun outing Sara.
    Have a great weekend.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. I agree! It was a really fun morning!
      Have a great weekend yourself.

      Eliminar

Adorava saber das vossas voltas. Escrevam!
I would love to hear more about you. Feel free to comment!