Nascida e criada em Portugal. Já morei na Polónia, no Brasil, na República Checa e agora é a Suécia que me acolhe.
O meu blogue, tal como o meu cérebro, é uma mistura de línguas. Bem vindos!

Born and raised Portuguese. I have lived in Poland, Brazil, Czech Republic and now I'm in the beautiful Sweden.
My blog, just like my brain, is a blend of languages. Welcome!

quinta-feira, 4 de maio de 2017

I laugh...

... at the time that I was going to school 3 days a week and I thought I was so busy that I didn't have time to do everything I wanted. 

Now, I not only have the time but I don't have the energy either. I'm always dead tired at the end of the day. Hopefully, it gets better as I get used to having a full time job again. Running a half marathon on Monday might have greatly contributed for how tired I feel, but it also gave me material for a couple of posts, so it was worth it. I will be posting something more proper soon!

3 comentários:

  1. Mas é que é mesmo. Tenho tantas saudades desses tempos!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I work part-time and sometimes I feel I don't have enough time to do all I had planned! So I can well imagine someone having a full time job will have a harder time and less energy to do anything extra!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. I'm starting to feel that no matter how much available time we have, we will never do everything we want. Oh well, it's life...

      Eliminar

Adorava saber das vossas voltas. Escrevam!
I would love to hear more about you. Feel free to comment!