Nascida e criada em Portugal. Já morei na Polónia, no Brasil, na República Checa e agora é a Suécia que me acolhe.
O meu blogue, tal como o meu cérebro, é uma mistura de línguas. Bem vindos!

Born and raised Portuguese. I have lived in Poland, Brazil, Czech Republic and now I'm in the beautiful Sweden.
My blog, just like my brain, is a blend of languages. Welcome!

sexta-feira, 16 de junho de 2017

Stenungsund - Sweden

Some weeks are more interesting than others. After a week of vacation I went back to work on Monday, had the national day of Sweden on Tuesday, in which no one worked, and then went on a two-day conference for work at Stenungsund. The place looked fantastic but unfortunately the weather didn't help much. Luckily, I had my vitamin D reserves on top from the wonderful sunshine I got in Portugal (posts to come soon). I had a great time anyway.

Há semanas mais interessantes do que outras. Depois de uma semana de férias, voltei ao trabalho na segunda-feira, era feriado nacional da Suécia na terça-feira, o qual ninguém trabalhou e depois fui a uma conferência de dois dias em Stenungsund. O lugar era fantástico, mas infelizmente o tempo não ajudou muito. Felizmente, tinha as minhas reservas de vitamina D no topo depois do sol maravilhoso que apanhei em Portugal (posts para breve). A conferência foi boa na mesma. 

The hotel


If only it wasn't all wet from the rain... / Se ao menos não estivesse tudo molhado da chuva...


The floating sauna / A sauna flutuante

4 comentários:

  1. Yes, it does look like it would be wonderful with a bit of sunshine...

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Yes, it probably is. But still a pretty nice place to work for 2 days :)

      Eliminar
  2. A floating sauna, that's funny. I'm sure it would look quite pretty in the sunshine.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Nordic countries have all kinds of sauna, they are very creative ;)

      Eliminar

Adorava saber das vossas voltas. Escrevam!
I would love to hear more about you. Feel free to comment!