Nascida e criada em Portugal. Já morei na Polónia, no Brasil, na República Checa e agora é a Suécia que me acolhe.
O meu blogue, tal como o meu cérebro, é uma mistura de línguas. Bem vindos!

Born and raised Portuguese. I have lived in Poland, Brazil, Czech Republic and now I'm in the beautiful Sweden.
My blog, just like my brain, is a blend of languages. Welcome!

quarta-feira, 15 de dezembro de 2021

Advent posting - Day 14 - Blogging about blogging

Blogging for 14 days straight is not as easy as it might look, at least not for me. Halfway through and I'm already having trouble finding blogging topics. 

Well... that's not completely true. I have post ideas, but too extensive, while I want to keep advent blogging short and random. Looking around me I see a million random things I could blog about, but I decided to turn to the internet. 

Do you want to know what are the top 5 ideas for starting a new blog, according to fizzle.co?


1. Self-improvement / personal development

2. Health & fitness for busy people

3. Learning a new language

4. How to travel on a budget

5. Writing / writing style / copywriting


There you see, this blog is a mix of all of the above. Although, I'm not sure that's a good or a bad thing... All of the topics above are already very popular out there, so if I want a more diverse blog I need to keep looking down the list. 

Here are some more appealing topic ideas:


11. Recipes for couples without children (more risotto, fewer mash potatoes?)

12. Male guides to female communication (good luck...)

19. Disc golf (there's a course here in my forest!)

27. The best burgers in your city/state/country (I have been trying to try them all in Gothenburg...)

32. Ghost-hunting (very new to me...)

42. The art of getting what you want (interesting)

55. How to become a famous rockstar online (are rockstars still a thing?)

62. Learning the Ukulele and other less common instruments (now that would be fun!)


I'm not sure where to start, so I'll leave the themes here to inspire you (or not!) and say that it was fun to look and write a blog post about blogging. 


Tea behind the window: Super Star Anise

Oreo behind the window: 2 regular oreo cookies

Running: 85 minutes (window 17)


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Adorava saber das vossas voltas. Escrevam!
I would love to hear more about you. Feel free to comment!