Nascida e criada em Portugal. Já morei na Polónia, no Brasil, na República Checa e agora é a Suécia que me acolhe.
O meu blogue, tal como o meu cérebro, é uma mistura de línguas. Bem vindos!

Born and raised Portuguese. I have lived in Poland, Brazil, Czech Republic and now I'm in the beautiful Sweden.
My blog, just like my brain, is a blend of languages. Welcome!

quinta-feira, 23 de dezembro de 2021

Advent posting - Day 23 - Advent posting

Advent posting has been fun and challenging and fun again. It was challenging in those days full of work, training, and other things to do. It was fun to think of random themes and make them fun. It was definitely fun to write again as well!

I hope I will continue and not just abandon my blog again. The amount of traveling has been greatly reduced in the past years, but not the number of adventures and experiences that I would like to share. Therefore, I intend to continue sharing them, despite having only a few (but loyal) readers. 

Blogging might be old fashion but it still is just as charming as before.  

Photo from the internet (link here)


Tea behind the window: Peppermint Candy

Oreo behind the window: Candy bar

Running: 64+26 minutes (window 18)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Adorava saber das vossas voltas. Escrevam!
I would love to hear more about you. Feel free to comment!