Nascida e criada em Portugal. Já morei na Polónia, no Brasil, na República Checa e agora é a Suécia que me acolhe.
O meu blogue, tal como o meu cérebro, é uma mistura de línguas. Bem vindos!

Born and raised Portuguese. I have lived in Poland, Brazil, Czech Republic and now I'm in the beautiful Sweden.
My blog, just like my brain, is a blend of languages. Welcome!

domingo, 15 de junho de 2014

O reino do cristal - Suécia / The kingdom of crystal - Sweden

O Reino do Cristal é uma área da Suécia onde se situam várias fábricas de cristal. Fica no sul da Suécia, na região de Småland, e é uma região muito bonita. As fábricas recebem visitantes e é comum visitarem-se várias no mesmo dia, pois cada marca tem o seu próprio estilo. As visitas podem incluir uma visita aos artistas do vidro e ver como se fazem as peças ao vivo, exposições de arte, e claro, uma voltinha na loja onde se podem comprar peças de cristal. Se eu pudesse tinha comprado muito mais, porque a maioria das peças eram lindíssimas. 

Deixo-vos com algumas fotos.


The kingdom of Crystal is an area of Sweden that contains many different glassworks. It's located in the south, in the region of Småland, and it's beautiful. It is common for people to visit different glassworks as each brand has their own style and signature. The visits can include live glass blowing, art exhibitions and, of course, a tour in the shop where crystal wear can be bought. If I could I would have bought a lot more, because I found many gorgeous pieces. 

I'll leave you with some pictures.

 Artista em trabalho / glass blower working

 Guitarra de cristal / a crystal guitar



Bergdala

As linhas azuis são a assinatura desta marca. As peças são elegantes e muito bonitas. Fiquei de olho em várias coisas...

The blue lines represent the signature of this brand. The pieces are very elegant and beautiful. I got some but I would have bought everything if I could...


Exposição de arte / Art exhibition at Bergdala

 Ovos de cristal / crystal eggs


Kosta Boda

Kosta Boda produz peças mais coloridas e muito bonitas também. Esta marca é bastante conhecida fora da Suécia, inclusive aqui em Praga, onde existe uma loja deles. 

Kosta Boda produces more colourful and also very beautiful pieces. This is a brand also known outside of Sweden, including here in Prague, where there is a shop of this brand.



 Peças decorativas / For decoration


 Bar no Hotel de Cristal, um hotel decorado com muito cristal e vidro.
Bar at the Glass Hotel, a hotel almost entirely decorated with crystal and glass.


























Parede e candeeiro no hotel / Wall and chandelier in the hotel


Foi um dia fantástico, cheio de coisas bonitas e interessantes. Na próxima vida quero morar num reino de cristal!

It was a fantastic day, full of pretty and interesting things. Next life I would like to live in a crystal kingdom!

3 comentários:

  1. I could get lost in there Sara!
    Because I love anything blue that whole unit full of blue things would be my downfall...
    And that green chandelier is just amazing!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Amazing artists and amazing glass piece. I love the glass with the blue lines also.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Yes ladies, those pieces from Bergdala are to go crazy for. I manage to bring some home, but not as many as I would like.

    ResponderEliminar

Adorava saber das vossas voltas. Escrevam!
I would love to hear more about you. Feel free to comment!