Nascida e criada em Portugal. Já morei na Polónia, no Brasil, na República Checa e agora é a Suécia que me acolhe.
O meu blogue, tal como o meu cérebro, é uma mistura de línguas. Bem vindos!

Born and raised Portuguese. I have lived in Poland, Brazil, Czech Republic and now I'm in the beautiful Sweden.
My blog, just like my brain, is a blend of languages. Welcome!

domingo, 6 de setembro de 2015

Prague bucket list #1

We have 3 months left in Prague and there's still quite a few things we haven't done yet. Some were recently added to the list, some have always been there but got postponed for different reasons. We will try to go through them all by December. 

Praga é uma cidade com muito para explorar e a 3 meses de nos mudarmos há algumas coisas que ainda queremos fazer. Fizemos uma lista, onde alguns itens foram adicionados recentemente, enquanto outros são coisas que sempre quisemos fazer mas por algum motivo adiamos. 




The first one was an easy one. I heard about Japa, an asian shop in Prague, long time ago. I Don't cook much asian food, but I was curious about it. The shop sells a bit of everything from ceramic dishes and chopsticks, to asian sauces, noodles, rice, tea, alcohol, frozen food, etc. We bought a few sauces and wasabi powder to make wasabi mayonnaise, that we heard it's delicious. I'll let you know when I try it. 

O primeiro item da lista foi fácil. Ouvi falar desta loja de comida asiática, Japa, há muito tempo. Não costumo cozinhar comida asiática frequentemente, mas ainda assim estava curiosa. A loja vende de tudo um pouco desde peças de ceramica e pauzinhos, como molhos asiáticos, noodles, arroz, chá, álcool, congelados, etc. Compramos alguns molhos e wasabi em pó, para fazer maionese de wasabi, que ouvimos recentemente que é muito bom. Depois conto como correu. 


2 comentários:

  1. I have tried Wasabi which is very spicy for my taste, but never tried wasabi mayonnaise.
    Time will fly, so make the best of your last 3 months.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. I like wasabi but I have only tried the traditional way with sushi. We will see how the mayo goes.
      We will make the most of our time left here :)

      Eliminar

Adorava saber das vossas voltas. Escrevam!
I would love to hear more about you. Feel free to comment!