Nascida e criada em Portugal. Já morei na Polónia, no Brasil, na República Checa e agora é a Suécia que me acolhe.
O meu blogue, tal como o meu cérebro, é uma mistura de línguas. Bem vindos!

Born and raised Portuguese. I have lived in Poland, Brazil, Czech Republic and now I'm in the beautiful Sweden.
My blog, just like my brain, is a blend of languages. Welcome!

domingo, 15 de novembro de 2015

Prague bucket list #11 - my Sunday run

One of the items in my bucket list was to turn my usual Sunday run into a walk and photograph it, so I would have pictures to remember it later. I have no idea how many times I have ran this same course, but I did it many many weekends, because it's gorgeous and pleasant to run. Now, let me take you on my Sunday run. No, don't worry, you don't have to get up from your nice comfortable sofa. You just have to follow me virtually...

Um dos pontos da minha lista era tornar a minha corrida de Domingo numa caminhada, de modo a poder fotografa-la para ter algo que me recordasse deste caminho mais tarde. Não faço ideia de quantas vezes corri este percurso, mas foram com certeza muitos e muitos fins de semana, porque é uma percurso lindíssimo e agradável de correr. Por isso, agora deixem-me levar-vos pelo meu percurso de Domingos fora. Não, não se preocupem, não têm que se levantar desse sofá tão confortável. Basta seguirem-me virtualmente...


The run always starts at home and for the first few kilometers it just goes among buildings until we get to the neighbourhood of Bohnice. There we go past a few last houses and we head down to the river. 

Começamos sempre em casa e nos primeiros quilometros passamos por entre edificios sem graça até chegarmos ao bairro de Bohnice. Aí passamos pelas ultimas casas e começamos a descida para o rio.


This is my favourite part. The road is slightly inclined, just enough to make me feel like I'm flying, but not so much that my knees hurt. Besides that, running in the middle of the forest, listening to birds singing it's an amazing feeling, and on this road there are almost no cars (or people...).

Este é o meu pedaço preferido. A estrada é ligeiramente inclinada, o suficiente para eu sentir que estou a voar em vez de correr, e não tanto que me faça esforçar os joelhos demasiado. Além disso, correr no meio da floresta a ouvir os pássaros é fantástico e nesta estrada quase não passam carros (ou pessoas...).
 The trail run I did last month went across this road and the arrows were still there.
A corrida trail que fiz no mês passado atravessou esta estrada e as setas de marcação ainda estavam visíveis. 

The road keeps going, among the colourful trees.
A estrada continua por entre tantas árvores coloridas.


After less than 2 Km we get to the river...
Depois de menos de 2 Km chegamos ao rio...


And this is the view you get down to the river. This path along the river goes on and on. It actually goes around Czech Republic, some parts connecting to Austria, Germany and Slovakia. 

E esta é a vista perto do rio. O caminho que se vê na foto não tem fim. Dá a volta pela República Checa e em algumas partes liga-se à Austria, Alemanha e Eslovaquia. 


There's always a lot of people running, cycling and skating here (of course chose the empty moments to take the photos). By the way, the lookout point shown in this post here is just above the top of the yellow trees. 

Há sempre imensa gente a correr, andar de bicicleta ou a andar de patins aqui (claro que escolhemos os momentos sem gente para tirar as fotos). Já agora, o lugar que descrevi neste post aqui, fica por cima do topo das árvores amarelas.


 Who wouldn't want to walk/run/cycle here???
Quem não ia querer andar/correr/andar de bicicleta aqui???



Then, we pass by the zoo where sometimes we can hear the lions, and we come to a pedestrian bridge. Across the bridge is Stromovka park, one of the biggest in Prague. When we want to make a longer run we go across the the bridge and go a lap or to (or more) in the park.  

Depois passamos pelos zoo, onde às vezes se podem ouvir os leões, e chegamos à ponte pedestre. Do outro lado da ponte está o parque Stromovka, um dos maiores de Praga. Quando queremos correr mais quilómetros atravessamos a ponte e damos umas voltas no parque. 


If we continue our path, under the pedestrian bridge...
Continuando por baixo da ponte pedestre...




... we come to the rapids, or Prague's Canoeing center. There's always someone practicing there, during all seasons. 

... chegamos aos rápidos ou ao Centro de Canoagem de Praga. Há sempre alguém a treinar, seja lá qual for a estação do ano.



From the rapids to the new bridge is very short and we get almost to the end of the course.
Dos rápidos à ponte nova é um saltinho e estamos quase no fim do percurso.


We then cross the bridge, enjoy the view over the river one more time and sprint to the metro stop. And that's it! 12.6 Km done!

A seguir atravessamos a ponte, apreciamos a vista só mais uma vez e fazemos um sprint até à estação de metro. E é isso! 12.6 Km feitos!


How did you enjoy your run with me? Did I convince you that my Sunday run is awesome?
E vocês? Gostaram de vir correr comigo? Convenci-vos de que a minha corrida de Domingo é o máximo?

2 comentários:

  1. Gracious goodness...I sure do see why you love to run there. It's absolutely beautiful. And it looks like great care is taken to keep the paths nice and neat. I wish I had such a place to run.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Thanks Laurie! I will truly miss running here. It is all very well taken care of. Prague people are very proud of their running/cycling paths and you can tell.

      Eliminar

Adorava saber das vossas voltas. Escrevam!
I would love to hear more about you. Feel free to comment!