Nascida e criada em Portugal. Já morei na Polónia, no Brasil, na República Checa e agora é a Suécia que me acolhe.
O meu blogue, tal como o meu cérebro, é uma mistura de línguas. Bem vindos!

Born and raised Portuguese. I have lived in Poland, Brazil, Czech Republic and now I'm in the beautiful Sweden.
My blog, just like my brain, is a blend of languages. Welcome!

segunda-feira, 7 de novembro de 2016

The Newbie - Swedish weddings

My text about Swedish weddings was published in The Newbie Guide to Sweden. If you are curious click on this link to read

I really enjoy going to weddings in other countries than my home country. I think wedding parties say a lot about the culture of each place and I have to confess that my favourite have been Swedish weddings. They are always fun and there's always something unexpected. 


Kärlek is love in Swedish

2 comentários:

  1. I can't say I've been to that many weddings Sara. Certainly in Portugal it's all about the food I think. In South Africa we had speeches by the bridal couple, the parents and the Best Man and Maid of Honor. My niece's wedding in Holland had games. In Australia I've only been to a colleague's wedding performed by a Marriage celebrant and they also had limited alcohol and my son's wedding was also simple with only 25 people performed the same way but no alcohol limit, with the guests being mostly Portuguese they didn't go overboard with the drinking.
    Very well written post Sara.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. You might have been too many but you seem to have experimented all kinds anyway. Sounds like a really good mixture of events.
      Thanks for the compliment Sami! I guess I was inspired when I wrote that post, but it's always easier to write about something we enjoy.

      Eliminar

Adorava saber das vossas voltas. Escrevam!
I would love to hear more about you. Feel free to comment!