Nascida e criada em Portugal. Já morei na Polónia, no Brasil, na República Checa e agora é a Suécia que me acolhe.
O meu blogue, tal como o meu cérebro, é uma mistura de línguas. Bem vindos!

Born and raised Portuguese. I have lived in Poland, Brazil, Czech Republic and now I'm in the beautiful Sweden.
My blog, just like my brain, is a blend of languages. Welcome!

sexta-feira, 3 de fevereiro de 2017

The Newbie - Swedish supermarkets

I have a thing for supermarkets. Don't ask... When I was small I liked to play supermarket, saving a lot of boxes and packages, and as an adult is a place that makes me happy. I enjoy learning more about a country through its supermarkets and in my trips I always visit local shops. That doesn't mean I spend hours in the supermarket here. Quite the opposite actually. On a regular basis I like to get through my shopping list as soon as possible and I do that by learning where my favourites thing are in "my" supermarket. However, now and then, I enjoy taking the time and explore new shops or even unusual shelves (those I go seldom to).

I think a supermarket says a lot about the lifestyle and culture of a country and my latest post on the Newbie Guide to Sweden is exactly about that. You can read my post here.

Picture I made for my Swedish class, in which I also wrote about supermarkets




Tenho um fascínio por supermercados. Não me perguntem porquê... Quando era pequena gostava de brincar aos supermercados, com caixas e pacotes que guardava, e em adulta é um lugar que me faz feliz. Gosto de aprender mais sobre um determinado país através dos seus supermercados e quando viajo faço sempre uma visita às lojas locais. Isso não significa que eu passo horas no supermercado, antes pelo contrário. No dia a dia gosto de ser rápida e despacho a minha lista de compras num instante. Faço isso porque gosto de aprender o sítio das minhas coisas favoritas no "meu" supermercado. Ainda assim, às vezes, gosto de me demorar e explorar novos supermercados ou até mesmo prateleiras mais incomuns, aquelas onde quase nunca vou.

Eu acho que um supermercado diz muito sobre o estilo de vida e cultura de um país e foi sobre isso mesmo que escrevi no Newbie Guide to Sweden. Podem ler o meu post aqui.

2 comentários:

  1. Interesting article Sara. Never heard of anyone fascinated by supermarkets.
    I used to love going to shopping centres and just looking around at the shop's windows, no I actually avoid big shopping centres and try to go to the smallest I can so that I don't waste time. And supermarket shopping has never been on my "like to do" list either. Glad we're not all alike!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. I know what you mean. I still enjoy going to a shopping center with my sister, for instance, but only if it's not crowded and not insanely big.
      It is good that we all like different things!

      Eliminar

Adorava saber das vossas voltas. Escrevam!
I would love to hear more about you. Feel free to comment!