Dear readers (if I still have some),
Apparently, my last post was more than 2 months ago, which was not really planned but it's understandable if I look back at those days. The last two months have been very intense and full of special occasions. I will slowly post more about everything, so that you get to read more details and see photos, but in a nutshell here's what I have been doing.
- At the end of March my parents, sister and boyfriend came to Sweden for the first time. It was 10 very intensive days of showing them around and enjoying their company.
- In one of those days me and Johan got officially married.
- After they left we were happy but tired and I had a conference to organise at work. It was also very intense, many extra hours at work, most of them having fun. I had missed conferences and it was great to be in that world again.
- In the middle of April, we found a project for a new complex of apartments being built at the moment. We looked more into it, fell in love with it and the area where it's being built, and ended up buying a flat there. We were looking into buying something, but didn't expect it to happen so fast.
- In the first weekend of May we travelled to Portugal, where we would hold our wedding party in the second weekend. We spent a lot of time organising and preparing everything, but it was totally worth it and we had a wonderful day.
- The down side was that due to all these exciting things we couldn't really train properly and we failed to run our favourite race: Gothenburg's half marathon, last weekend. It was the first time I was registered for a race and didn't run it. I am, however, already registered for next year! No excuses then!
Now, we are finally enjoying quiet and relaxed days. It was a lot going on constantly and a lot to think and take care, and it feels good to go back to a slower pace. Even for me!
I hope you are all having a wonderful time and I also hope to be able to catch up on your blogs soon.