Nascida e criada em Portugal. Já morei na Polónia, no Brasil, na República Checa e agora é a Suécia que me acolhe.
O meu blogue, tal como o meu cérebro, é uma mistura de línguas. Bem vindos!

Born and raised Portuguese. I have lived in Poland, Brazil, Czech Republic and now I'm in the beautiful Sweden.
My blog, just like my brain, is a blend of languages. Welcome!

sexta-feira, 16 de janeiro de 2015

Let's get cooking!

Lately I have been in the mood to try new recipes and most of them worked quite well, so I decided to share them on my other page. The links to the recipes are below each picture.

Mushrooms "Bulhão Pato"



Banana and Walnut healthy muffins



Curry Soup


Ultimamente tenho experimentado novas receitas e partilhei-as na minha outra página. Os links para as receitas estão de baixo de cada foto. As receitas também estão em português.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Adorava saber das vossas voltas. Escrevam!
I would love to hear more about you. Feel free to comment!