Nascida e criada em Portugal. Já morei na Polónia, no Brasil, na República Checa e agora é a Suécia que me acolhe.
O meu blogue, tal como o meu cérebro, é uma mistura de línguas. Bem vindos!

Born and raised Portuguese. I have lived in Poland, Brazil, Czech Republic and now I'm in the beautiful Sweden.
My blog, just like my brain, is a blend of languages. Welcome!

quarta-feira, 1 de agosto de 2018

Gothenburg - my 5 favourite places - Newbie

Gothenburg is the second largest city in Sweden, after Stockholm, the capital. Gothenburg is a city that doesn't have an obvious beauty, but its slowly grows in you the more you get to know it. It has soul. A special atmosphere. It's enchanted. 

In my latest article for the Newbie I wrote it and my favourite places in the city I now call home. 

To read my article click here. Enjoy it!

Gunnebo, a baroque manor house near Gothenburg

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Adorava saber das vossas voltas. Escrevam!
I would love to hear more about you. Feel free to comment!