Nascida e criada em Portugal. Já morei na Polónia, no Brasil, na República Checa e agora é a Suécia que me acolhe.
O meu blogue, tal como o meu cérebro, é uma mistura de línguas. Bem vindos!

Born and raised Portuguese. I have lived in Poland, Brazil, Czech Republic and now I'm in the beautiful Sweden.
My blog, just like my brain, is a blend of languages. Welcome!

sábado, 5 de janeiro de 2019

Dealing with Cancer in Sweden - Betül's Story - Newbie

My latest article in The Newbie Guide to Sweden was a very special one. It tells the story of Betül, a colleague from work. She moved to Sweden to work as a researcher and a few months later she was diagnosed cancer. Imagine that! Barely adapted to a whole new life in a new country and bam! 
The story ends well, because she is cancer-free now, but I thought this article ought to be written and shared. I find the story inspiring and maybe even helpful to those who might know someone or even be themselves in a similar situation.

You can read the full article here:
https://www.thenewbieguide.se/dealing-cancer-betul/

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Adorava saber das vossas voltas. Escrevam!
I would love to hear more about you. Feel free to comment!